Google Analytics GA4

Friday, January 22, 2021

Arduino Simulator

 Interested in programming the Arduino, but haven't had the opportunity yet. I got confused sometimes with the available options. So, have been reading around. 

Try to look for a simulator too, and today I found this website recommending a few simulators. 

https://www.javatpoint.com/arduino-simulator

Read through its first page on using Autodesk Thinkercad Simulator. 

I'll paste here first and try out later. At least I'm briefed through it a bit and pretty much what I've been looking for. Will try it out to be sure. 

As for now, I'll focus on learning KiCAD first. Need to familiarize it to strengthen my schematic and PCB design skills. Today's programs and software are so much advanced and easier to use than earlier years. Can't forget the more capable computers these days are. 

No comments: