Google Analytics GA4

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Runner's Website

I went for a jog yesterday. It's been a long time, about 3 years, that I haven't run seriously. I used to run 10km for my every session every few days. I will need about 1 hours to cover 10km.
For now, just a continuous 10 minutes run has already put me to exhaustion. I have to just slow down and walk. I really need more training to recover what I have had years back. I really think I have turned weak. That's not good. I have to at least be able to run 5km continuously before exhaustion. At least half an hour. My plan is to have my running sessions at least every weekend. Better if I can make it every day, after work.

I was searching for a website to guide runners to increase performance, and I came across this webpage today: http://www.runnersworld.com/channel/0,,s6-238-0-0-0,00.html
This page provides articles related to running. Quite interesting.
There's one article saying Caffeine will improve running performance. I find this info interesting.
Go ahead and browse through it.

References:
www.runnersworld.com

No comments: